Friday, December 28, 2007

Huh? Me?





On Facebook there is an application where you can compare people. Facebook picks two of your friends at random and asks a question such as "Who is funnier?". Then you get rated and win battles against people. Here is my results:



Where Do I Fit
Here is where you stand relative to your friends,
based on votes we gathered from them.
youcategoryvoteswinswin%
16thmore generous
22100%
27thnicer
4375%
34thmore likely to succeed
3266%
40thmore organized
11100%
44thstudies harder
6350%
44thmore naturally talented
5360%
52ndmore tech-savvy
4250%
58thmore loyal
3266%
59thmore outgoing
4250%
102ndmore entertaining
4250%
111stwould i rather take shopping
4125%
120thmore punctual
5240%
130thprettier
300%
164thmore artistic
2150%
167thbetter singer
3133%
173rdrather sleep with
500%
177thprettier eyes
3133%
186thbetter at science
5240%
187thcan drink more
300%
188thsmells nicer
6116%
191stharder worker
5240%
198tha better smile
400%
199tha better body
4125%
203rdmore confident
5240%
203rdmore likely to do a favor for me
5240%
208thrather marry
5120%
210tham I more jealous of
100%
210thmore likely to skip class
6116%
213rdrather have dinner with
200%
218thrather date
500%
218thbetter taste in music
4125%
224thrather be trapped on a desert island with
100%
227thsmarter
300%
227tha better laugh
5120%
227thbetter dancer
400%
228thbetter friend
500%
229thmore attractive
300%
230thbetter listener
300%
231strather kiss
200%
233rdbetter hair
300%
234thhotter
500%
236thcuter
300%
242ndrather live with
200%
242ndmore trustworthy
40

0%

246thmore popular
300%
247thbraver
200%
248thmore reliable
300%
251stmore useful
400%
251stsexier
200%
253rda better sense of humor
300%
255thmore likely to win in a fight
4125%
261strather travel with
200%
266thmore powerful
300%
267tha better profile picture
600%
267thmore adventurous
300%
269thcrazier
700%
271stmore creative
100%
273rdmore talkative
200%
278thcooler
500%
292ndrather get stuck in handcuffs with
500%
298thmore famous
100%
301stkinder
100%
306thmore fashionable
400%
361stmore athletic
100%
364thrather hang out with for a day


Some of these are really funny. The first three make sense for me. The organized question throws me though. Apparently whoever voted me most organized has never been to my house, my dorm room, or car, and doesn't work with me and looks at my register. I am a complete mess, are you kidding me? Then I have people who think I am good at science; not in the slightest. I'm really curious to those who would rather marry me, or sleep with me, that would be nice. Why people think I would skip class, I don't know, because I hate missing class. Weird, I know. I should have more votes on the athletic part of the whole thing. Crazier should be on the top of the list because I know that I am crazy. (Not institutionally crazy, but that I just do and say crazy things.) I would also like to know who knows I can sing. Honestly, not that many people have heard me sing. I find this thing interesting because I am always curious of what people think of me. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't tell me what they think of me or what others think of me. I have no way of having in any clue and it pisses me off because maybe I can change for the better if it is a negative thing. Everything else fits in the profile as far as the other questions go, but I do find this whole thing to be hilarious.

No comments:

Google
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
search and win