
News in Holloway Case
I am not surprised that that original suspects were arrested again. Why they waited so long I have no idea. I think at least one of them is completely guilty and the rest are accomplices. Since they haven't found the body (she has to be dead unless they hid her away some how) is I don't think she is anywhere near Aruba. After looking at a map and I'm not sure of how far they looked, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is anywhere near Mexico. I noticed a couple of rivers and streams not far from the island, and a good possibility is that they sent her downstream (or upstream depending on water flow.)
There was a really stupid quote that I saw in this article: "The questions they asked were so obvious, things like, 'Why did Joran leave his shoes on the beach,'" she said, referring to the place where her son said he kissed Holloway alone before her disappearance. "I think it's ridiculous after two-and-a-half years to be doing this."
Hmmm lets see here. One I think your son had something to do with it and lets just think about this here. He left his shoes because one he probably drowned her and sent her down (up) one of the rivers and water in your shoes bogs you down. Secondly, he also could've left them because its easier to catch someone with shoe prints than it is with footprints. Its harder to get footprints because you would have to match the foot and because its on sand the imprints of your foot pattern won't go as well as say the patterns on the bottom of the shoe. The prints on the bottom of the shoe would run much deeper. Duh.
I guarantee that if they find her body, that she was definitely raped. The fact she had alcohol possibly in her system would make me believe her guard was somewhat down. Drugs were probably used somewhere in there. There is also drug trafficking in Mexico, so there might of been some exchange in there too. The shoes off gives me suspicion that either she was drowned and put somewhere or she was sent down the river in a boat or other device.
Since this arrest recently happened, I can guarantee definitely one of them is going to jail for life. I think there is going to be another break as in someone is going to leak information of her whereabouts. More people in the case is highly likely and possibly new suspects. I think a lot of supposed "dead ends" are actually going to be leads.
We shall see. This is just some guesses I made based off the story.
02/04/08
Update!
I called it. Check this out.

No comments:
Post a Comment