Monday, November 19, 2007

Just an update and other things






First and foremost I will apologize to my readers as I have been really sick the past few days. A lot has been going on since Thursday. Today's blog is going to be all about what has been happening the past few days.

On Thursday I woke up very sick, but forced myself to go to my two classes that day. I was getting better at first then I got much worse. I went to see a comedian and I left four times during his act unfortunately. He was really good. The comedian that was at my school was Tiny Glover. During his performance he picked on one of the workers who isn't exactly the most intelligent. The comedian joked around with the worker and said "Aww, is the smoothie place closed" (Which technically is supposed to open all night, but the Wood's Cafe workers don't necessarily follow the rules.) The worker just turned his back on him and Tiny looked at him with his big bug eyes. Then Tiny goes, "Can I get some food? Have any desserts over there?" (There's a small glass case of desserts.) Worker: "We have some pie, but it's only three pieces." Tiny: "Really? I thought there was a whole pie I guess some people ate it." Then Tiny says, "I can see you working for the police department. I see a body, it's limp, cold and bleeding. I think it's dead!" The worker just kept ignoring Tiny and he was making these funny faces and we were busting out laughing. Then after Tiny is about to move on the worker goes "Why did you want some pie?" And Tiny replies "Man, I am a fat man, what do you think?" Tiny was a good performer, maybe next time I can stay for the whole show.

Friday I woke up very sick, and I skipped all my classes. I called out of work. That night I had a weird conversation with a kid who I never really talked to in high school and I haven't seen him or talked to him in 5 years. So when he drunk im's me it was just weird and funny. We talked for over an hour and he didn't want me to leave.

Saturday I worked at the wrestling tournament at my college. It was the Doug Parker tournament where there were about ten colleges give or take. I was the tapper for the ref so I would wait until the last 15 seconds of the match and say "5,4,3,2,1, Time!" and tap the ref. During the time I was there one of the coaches from OSWEGA was giving the ref a hard time because the opponent didn't have his coach. He was being a complete dick head to the ref. Then a coach for WNEC talked normal but the minute he started yelling he sounded like an old black lady screaming at kids. It was funny I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Then I went to work at Stop and Shop and worked there too. Nothing too interesting there, it was pretty busy though.

Sunday I woke up sick again and was like that for about 3 hrs. I started feeling better at work, but then I got sick near the end again. I barely ate anything all day. In fact, I barely ate anything for the past few days because of this whatever it was I had.

This morning I woke up fine for about 20 minutes then I got sick. I walked into class late and I pulled my teacher aside (because we were taking a test today) and said I'm going to the health center and I guess I'm taking the test after break. I went to the health center and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. So I set up an appointment with my main doctor at home, although as of right now I haven't had any more incidents since then and I've eaten a lot more today than I have the past four days. I went to get an oil change and my car was acting funny on my way there so I had them check it out. It is fine to drive home but I have to get about a $700 job done (according to them, I may get it for much cheaper with my mechanic). So after that I called my mechanic and gave him a heads up that I have a job for him to do. So I'm really nervous about driving home tomorrow. As long as I can get it home I can care less what happens because at least I know places and I can get things done where I feel comfortable.

So that is why I haven't been writing, on top of sleeping off this thing whatever it is/was. I won't know until tomorrow if I'm out of the woods because my problems usually start first thing in the morning. I have to say I've had no other incidents and I'm really happy I can get things done without running to the bathroom every five seconds. I am mostly packed for tomorrow all I have to do is grab last minute things throw it in the car and drive home. I have a few big papers coming up some of them will be easy others won't be so much.

One last comment for the day. I heard the most racist comment ever by a guy who I think just didn't think about what he was saying. The head chef walked over to the pizza section and noticed the pizza was really brown. He turned to the guy who made it (who is African American by the way) and goes "What are you trying to do make the pizza African-American?" I was in shock. I have no idea what happened after that because I walked away. But I was pissed. Who says that?

No comments:

Google
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
search and win