

Ladies, you having trouble getting a man? Well no problem, thanks to the internet its a piece of cake. All you have to do is im a guy and ask for his pic. Then he promptly sends you a pic of his dick.
Does this happen to you? It sure in hell happens to me. Men think the first thing I want to know about him is his penis size. I don't give a shit about penis size, and really, I don't give a shit about the penis either, although I hope that they actually have one.
I am looking for a man, a real man, a man that shows me his FACE not his dick first. And I actually want to know who the hell you are. I want to know your favorite color, your least favorite food, what music you can't stand, and what are your biggest pet peeves. How hard is that? Its sad that men do not have the balls (no pun intended) to show their face in a picture, or show me what they like. Men aren't on earth just for sex, and if you are a man and think that, your an idiot. Oh wait, I have one of those friends, and as much as I love him, he is an idiot.
I know men aren't big on talking, but rather than showing me your dick, why don't you show me things if you don't want to talk?
So many men over the years send me these pictures of their dicks, and one of these days I am tempted to take every single last one and make a collage and put their name and screen name and whatever they have and say "Here ladies, feast on that!" Then put the collage as my main facebook or myspace picture.
I just got another pic of a dick today, and I was like thats it I had it. Be a man. The manliest thing a guy could do for me right now is flex some muscles or show a pic of them winking at me. That would be hot.
Dicks are overrated; and save those for the strip club, not for meeting a woman. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment