Monday, October 8, 2007

First Blog


I have such a crazy life, I don't know where to begin. I should introduce myself here. I am 22 years old from Rhode Island, and I go to Springfield College in MA. I"m a junior/senior English major. Right now I'm the middle of things.
My sister moved home after living with my father for 4 years. She's trying to get a job in RI since FL didn't work out. My dad kicked her out and she's been a mess. My mother remarried over a year ago, except they live apart, because they figured they would settle their problems after they got married instead of dealing with them, which made things worse. I had trouble with financial aid because they are married living separately, but they did their income tax together and its just nuts. Meanwhile we have this house that will never sell well and my mom is in fantasy world. My real father is a nut case. My aunt (mom's sister) is disowned from the family. My grandparents in FL don't have a real relationship with me or my sister. My grandmother (my moms mom) is trying to move out of CT, she lives in a really bad neighborhood, and has all this crap we have to get rid of. And I just deal with everyone's crap. I can't wait to graduate from college and get a real job and have a place of my own. How I stay sane I don't know since what I just wrote is just my life in a nut shell without all the details. I'm now almost in my senior year and I went from knowing what I was going to do with my life to I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. So I hope for the best. I labeled my blog this way so you will see eventually how my past life and present life is absolutely nuts!

No comments:

Google
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
search and win