
Today I was talking to a friend who I haven't talked to in a while. He tells me he's getting married (He is also gay.) soon. So I ask who this special guy was. He goes "Do you remember Rob from high school?" I'm like "sure." This guy Rob he was talking about was an ex-boyfriend of mine, who I dated briefly for two weeks, he dated another girl for a few months, and then officially came out gay. Now I had heard earlier this past summer that Rob had married, so I told Tim I'm like "Isn't Rob married?" And he goes no, they got divorced. So now they are planning on marrying. Now, I'm sure you've had friends date exes or marry exes or whatnot, but your ex-boyfriend who went gay and your friend who also recently came out? That is unheard of. Not only that, its weird to me. Really truly weird for me to fully comprehend this. Don't get me wrong in saying gay people shouldn't get married; because I believe they should be allowed to,but this is just awkward and weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment