Monday, October 22, 2007

McWhoops!




Last night a good friend of mine and I drove to a local McDonald's to grab some food. The "late night menu" consists of numbers 2-8. So I'd asked for a number 5 (which was that fancy BLT chicken sandwich) and my friend asked for a number 8, which was Chicken Selects. We paid, and we park in the lot and my friend notices he got chicken McNuggets. He wasn't going to eat them because that's not what he ordered. So we get back in line (Now I forgot to mention as well this woman barely speaks any English, the first time we ordered a few weeks ago she asked us what we wanted in Spanish. Um, welcome to America? Hablo Ingles, No Hablo Espanol.) and I said to her that our order was messed up, that we ordered Selects not Nuggets. She said you can't order nuggets. I said I know, but that's what you gave me. Then she told me to drive up to the third window (Now mind you there is the First Window and Second Window, no third window.) and she got us the proper Chicken Selects.) I also forgot to mention when I went to order my drink the first time she said "we only have ...." she said they had Sprite. When I ordered a Sprite, she told me that no we don't have Sprite and gives me a totally different list. Does this woman even know what she's doing?

Actually, what I want to know is; how is it possible when Chicken McNuggets is number 9 on the menu, however, they were able to make the nuggets when supposedly that is not available on the late night menu? Remember, late night menu consists of Number 2-8. That excludes 1,9, and 10. Hmmmmm.........

I guess the "Late Night Menu" is bogus.

No comments:

Google
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
search and win